Last month, we held a series of webinars titled “DevDays Online 2016”. They are online version of Developer Days presentations that we gave in several cities across the world last November and December. They are intended for people who couldn’t attend the conferences in person.
I was responsible for BIM 360 API updates. If you watched a recording of the last year’s my DevCon session, the baseline of the contents are similar. But it was slightly updated with the news about the preview of Data Management API access for Docs being released. If you are new to Forge API and interested in using the API with BIM 360 Docs and family products, this will give you a good overview of what Forge API is about in the context of BIM 360.
Here is the link to YouTube:
BIM 360 API update, by Mikako Harada
You can find the slides here.
I’m also adding links to other presentations from the same DevDays Online Webinars below:
- Revit API Update and Civil 3D/Infraworks Updates, by Jeremy Tammik and Augusto Goncalves
- Forge API Updates in Detail, by Philippe Leefsma
- AutoCAD and Design Automation API Updates, by Stephen Preston and Phillipe Leefsma
- Inventor and Fusion API Updates, by Adam Nagy and Brian Ekins
- Forge Platform Overview and Roadmap, by Jim Quanci