Have you registered for Forge DevCon at AU 2017 Las Vegas? If you haven’t and planning to come, here are a few pointers to register. (It may not be obvious how to add DevCon afterward.):
- Register to Forge DevCon through the AU registration page.
- Combined ticket includes Forge DevCon – $2,175
- Forge DevCon standalone ticket – $295
(AU is very expensive, isn’t it?)
- If you already have a ticket to AU and want to add Forge DevCon.
- You can add to the AU full price ticket – $95
- Call customer service at call 888-371-1722 (toll-free in the United States) or 415-446-7717.
- Or send an email to customer service email@example.com.
They will add for you.
I myself is busy for preparing for AU/DevCon Vegas. Not just for my own class, but also as an AEC track lead as well as having early hands on new API that product teams are working on to show off in Vegas. (including Design Automation for Revit – shh 😉
There are a lot of classes to choose from. If you haven’t decided which one you want to attend, here are a list of classes about Forge in AEC Track that our partners and colleagues are presenting.
First, here is the link to session catalog.
Forge Road Map and Meet the Experts
- FDC128455 – Forge Road Map
by Shawn Gilmour and Stephen Preston
- FDC125725 – BIM 360 and API for a Connected Construction Ecosystem
by Tomer Galon, Greg Rashkevitch and Manu Venugopal
- SD121052 – Forge Platform / API: Meet the Experts
by Cyrille Fauvel, Tomer Galan, Shwan Gilmour and Ben Cochran.
- FDC124113 – Forging Ahead with Collaborative Cloud-Based Solutions
by Stephen Hamil and Jim Quanci
- FAB124912 – How to Persist: Application Data from Revit into the Cloud—Focus on Prefabrication
by Kris Riemslagh and Bill Malcolm
- SD124271 – Forge: Real-World Applications, Successes, and Lessons Learned by SIs
by Varun Bhartiya, Sailin Benedum, Rob Oud, Sandip Jadhav, Igor Tsinman and Matt Mason
- CS128291 – BIM 360 Product Partnership Panel
by Josh Cheney, Ben Sweet, Josh Kanner, Niran Shrestha, Tomer Galon and Raghi Iyengar
- FDC123224 – 10 Useful (and Cool) Forge Applications
by Jim Quanci and Stephen Preston
- FDC124079 – Integrating Forge Data Management API with Other Storage Providers
by Augusto Goncalves
Forge and BIM 360
- FDC125679 – Demystifying the BIM 360 and Forge APIs
by Mikako Harada
- CS125242 – Integrate BIM 360 Within Your Enterprise with Forge
by Mona Jalilzadeh and Sheryl Yang
- CS125145 – Using BIM 360 APIs—a Case Story of Layton Construction
by Jeff Metcalf and Keith White
Design Automation for Revit
- SD124720 – The New and Expanded Forge Design Automation API
by Albert Szilvasy, Andy Akenson and Scott Reinemann
- SD125457 – Design Automation: Building Web Applications with Revit Data on Forge
by DianenChristoforo, Sasha Crotty, Rahul Bhobe and Ryan Duell
- FDC128313 – Quantum: A Next-Generation BIM Ecosystem
by Jim Awe and Shiya Luo
I hope to see you in Vegas in a few weeks~