As we finish the BIM 360 focused webinars, we are receiving requests for BIM 360 Docs account for development. I talked about it in the second webinar. Here is the instruction to make it easy to find by googling.
- ADN members – if you are an ADN member, you can request a developer version of license from the ADN extranet: adn.autodesk.io >> Development Software and Web Services Request Form.
- Paid account owners – If you already have a paid BIM 360 Docs account, you can use your own account. (If you do not see “Apps and Integration” tab under SETTINGS tab of Account Admin module, you don’t have an access to API. You will need to request to activate it. Please refer to this post for where to make a request.)
- If neither of above applies to you, you have two choices:
- Join ADN (www.autodesk.com/joinadn Standard or Professional)
- Request for a free BIM 360 Docs account for development purpose: